Fees and Charges
Please take note of our new client fees. The client fees will automatically take effect as of 1 April 2017 for clients new to the service.
- Initial consultation Please allow up to 2 hours for this meeting $200 +GST
- Initial consultation for Community Service Card holders Please allow up to 2 hours for this meeting. Please provide us with a copy of your card to receive your discount $200 +GST (discounted by 50%)
- Employer consultation $180 +GST/hour
- Employee consultation $120 +GST/hour ($180 +GST discounted by 33%)
- Community Service Card holder. Please provide us with a copy of your card. $90 +GST/hour ($180 +GST discounted by 50%)
- ERA Teleconference $180 +GST/hour
- Authority investigation meetings $180 +GST/hour
- Mediation $180 +GST/hour
- Mileage rate based on IRD rate per kilometer
- Travel time employee consultation rate $120 + GST/hour
- Other costs may be incurred ie: Bus, Train and flight costs charged at the current rate at the time of booking
- Mileage, Travel time and other costs maybe shared if more than one meeting is held at the location traveled to.
- Credit Card Payments: processing fee of 3.5% per transaction will be applied.
Terms and Conditions
While we use our hourly charge out rates as a guide, our fees for client representation will be based on reasonable fee factors that will be agreed at each stage of the process. Disbursements will be charged in an additional administration fee.
Travel will be charged at the current rate prescribed by the IRD per kilometre, in addition to our usual hourly rates.
The administration fee will be an amount that we consider proportionate to the extent of administration services provided in respect of that invoice to cover administration costs such as telephone calls, general photocopying, and file administration.
Responsibility for service
Director Allan Halse will have overall responsibility for the services provided to you. However, our other staff will work in support and may be in contact with you from time to time in order to progress your matter.